Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear Customer (Part deux)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for acknowledging my "Hello" and responding with your own greeting. If I compare you to the customers who ignore me when I say hi, I'd say I don't dislike you as much as I do them. If you're wondering why there's a part of me that still dislikes you, here's why.....you may have said hello, but you did it with your BACK to me.

Personally, I don't understand this. I don't think I have ever spoken to someone without turning around and looking at them. It makes me wonder about you people. I bet you're one of those parents whose kids are always jumping at your feet asking you questions and you either ignore them or don't look at them when you're talking to them. Did your parents do that to you and now you think it's okay to do the same to other people?

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate you saying hello....like I said, I don't dislike you ask much as I do the others who just ignore me. I just can't fathom not turning around to see/look at the person I'm speaking to. Those colanders you're looking at aren't soooooo fantastic that you can't take your eyes off of them.

Some people may not think this is an issue (you're probably one of them), but I just think it's plain rude to speak to someone without looking at them.

::*Looking away*:: Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment