Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hand me your dollar bills and 98 cents in pennies, please...

So let me ask you this....when I put my hand out to take your money, why do you place your dollar bills and 98 cents in pennies directly in front of my hand on the counter? I'm happy to take your $. In fact, I have no problem with people taking 3-5 minutes to find/count out their exact change...not a problem. I do not, however, understand why people throw their $ on the counter and don't even think twice about picking up their bills and cents and placing them in my hand that has been hanging (for 3-5 minutes) right in front of them.

Do me a favor...next time you're paying for something, don't leave your money on the counter for the cashier to scoop up like they're your servant---> hand it to them instead. We hand you your change, so hand us your dollar bills and 98 cents in change, please...

No comments:

Post a Comment