Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Must you chat on your cell when I'm helping you?

Okay, so you don't need to turn your cell phone OFF. Keep it on! I enjoy hearing the Akon ringtone coming from "Miss Burberry's" Blackberry while she's walking around the store...quite amusing.

However, is it really necessary to be talking on your phone when you're: A. asking me a question (Akon's about to "smack that", gotta answer it! It's my BF!), B. paying for your purchase (I'm "interrupting" you to tell you your total and ask if you'd like debit or credit, how rude of me...I'm really sorry, we cool?)
.

I have this craaaazy idea....perhaps you could ignore the call and call them back? Or end the call you're on before you ask me your question or pay for your stuff? I know it's outrageous to think--I shouldn't share such outlandish thoughts. Again, sorry....we cool?

1 comment:

  1. only thing worse than line cell talkers are cashier cell talkers. that's usually my first clue that i've made a very bad retail decision. or i need copies made.

    ReplyDelete