Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Steps _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This happens often and it drives me craaaazy....a customer will come up to the counter and ask if we carry something, let's say a *corkscrew*, for example. I will walk over to where the corkscrews are and when I turn around to interact with them, they are still standing at the counter......WAITING for me to bring over all 6 types that we carry. Sometimes they're not even looking at me---just staring straight ahead waiting.

Ummm, no.......*head/hand zig-zag*---> I. Don't. Think. So. Walk your lazy a** over here and check them out for yourself, cuz I I'm not bringing all 6 over to you!

I don't see a caaaaaane. You're not limping. Get yo' a** over here. I am not your servant, nor am I your personal assistant. Nope. No. Nada.

*Obnoxious, high-pitched voice* Come on, youuuuuuu can do it! One foot in front of the other......baby steps! *clapping* Yayyyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment