Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Cleaning Lady Always Gets Blamed

Working in a sort of "upscale" shopping area, we deal with a lot of women who *surprisingly* run their own errands, yet can't/don't/won't do their own dishes....laundry....cooking. As a result, they give these tasks to their cleaning ladies.

I'm the lucky gal that gets to hear things like, *yuppie voice*
"My cleeeeaning lady ruined my knives"...."My fryyyyyy pan got ruined because the cleeeeaning lady put it in the dishwasher".....

Well, did you ever tell your CL not to put your fry pan in the dishwasher? I'd bet five whole dollars you never did!

Sometimes it seems as though they expect me to respond with, "OMG, your cleeeeaning lady doesn't KNOW not to put your fry pan in the dishwasher?!" Yeah, not gonna happen. I'm my own cleaning lady, sweetie.....I have no sympathy for you.

The cleaning lady always gets blamed......

No comments:

Post a Comment