Monday, September 7, 2009

I can get it cheaper online...

People often come in and when I tell them the price of something they respond with, "I can get it cheaper online." Awesome, dude. Then get it online. DO IT. Oh, and thanks for telling me! Have fun paying $10-20 for shipping!!

You know what, yes.....some things you
can find cheaper online. That's not the point. The point is a. Wouldn't you want to support your local, independent businesses? and b. Why do you feel the need to tell me that you aren't going to make your purchase here? You can just say thanks and walk away. I don't need your online attitude, bro.

A major reason why sales have dropped for independent businesses is having to compete with online purchasing from Amazon, etc. So why must you remind me of this, douche? Do you think I'm going to be like, "Ohhhhhh....you can find it cheaper online?? *flaky giggle* Wow, let me give you a huge discount and a big high five!"

*Soup Nazi inspired* "No discounts or high fives for YOU
!"

No comments:

Post a Comment