Monday, August 3, 2009

This is MY dance space, this is YOURS...

Customers feel the need to 'get up in ma' space' way too often than I'd like. What I mean by 'way too often than I'd like' is that I never want you people closer than 18-24 inches from me. I can hear you. I can see you. I can feel your breath on my faaaaaace.

There are times when my personal space is being invaded and when I immediately take two steps back, they take two steps forward---like a magnet. I feel like if I started miming, they'd mime right back! Oh NO...clown image in my head. ::*deep breath*:: I'm okay. Phew.

Anyway, my point is it's not cool. We don't need to be toe-to-toe or holding hands for me to answer your question. Hasn't anyone seen that movie with all the dancing? This ( _____ ) is MY dance space, this ( _____ ) is YOURS...


No comments:

Post a Comment